If you are looking for the best face wash for dry skin in India, then this compilation would surely be your great friend. Take a look.
Best Tan Removal Products in India
Well! We all would agree on one thing that summer is colorful. Everything seems cheerful except for the harsh rays of the sun.
Long exposure to the sun’s rays to the skin can cause hyperpigmentation. The affected part of the skin looks dry, dull, malnourished, and dehydrated. But, the solution to all of these problems is definitely not stepping outside in summer.
The solution lies in both cosmetics and Ayurveda. In Ayurveda, there are many healers that remove tanning. There are many tan removal products in India as well that effectively remove tan.
So, in this article, I am going to provide you with a complete guide to removing skin tan.
I have seen that if we treat a skin problem with both cosmetic and a natural remedy, the problem gets solved faster. Get ready to embrace Ayurveda and also the best products to remove tan effectively.
List of the 7 Best Tan Removal Products in India: It’s Time to Work on Those Tans
Well! In the following compilation, I have enlisted a few popular products that effectively remove suntan. The list contains a bunch of face packs, ubtan packs etc. Trust me! All of these are quite effective. Let’s begin now!
1. O3+ Purifying Sulfur D-TAN PackShop Now|| INR 1550
Regarding facial kits or face packs, nothing can beat O3+. It is a well-acclaimed brand, especially this D-tan face pack is one of the best.
This pack is enriched with the goodness of Camphor Oil, Pea Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Clove Oil, and Titanium Dioxide. All of these components are a boost for the skin.
I believe that if this face pack is used along with natural Ayurvedic remedies, then your tan will vanish within no time. Here is a list of things the users have experienced after applying this pack.
- Silky creamy texture that spreads easily
- Instant results can be seen
- Provides a pretty cool effect which feels amazing during summer
- Skin does not feel dry; in fact, it gives a soothing feeling
- Skin looks brighter
- If you have acne or sensitive skin, it is better to avoid this face pack.
If you are running out of time, then you should go for this. Overall, there are enough reasons to call it one of the best tan removal products in India. Get ready to remove those stubborn tans without any effort.
2. Nat Habit Fresh Sweet Orange Ubtan and Face PackShop Now|| INR 250
At present, Nat Habit is one of the leading chemical-free skincare brands in India. Their products are amazing. Check out my review on several Nat Habit skincare products here.
This ubtan cleanser is no exception as well. It is made with 13 potent natural ingredients i.e. besan, moong, charoli, raw milk, yogurt, wild turmeric, neem, orange, rose, lotus, almond oil, sesame oil, and jasmine oil.
And, that’s all! It is free from preservatives, colourants, fragrance, and other additives. That’s why Nat Habit products last not more than 6 months from the date of manufacturing and 1 month from the date of opening the package.
Check out what else makes this ubtan one of the best products to remove tan in India.
- Removes tan within 3 uses
- Creamy paste that spreads evenly
- Ideal for all skinned people
- skin looks smooth, soft, and flawless
- Perfect for daily usage
- Nothing as such
Overall, Nat Habit Fresh Daily Ubtan Pack is indeed one of the best tan removal products in India as it is pretty effective and affordable at the same time. Removal of tan had never been this easy.
3. Jovees De-Tan Face PackShop Now || INR 240
Since its inception, Jovees has been adored by many people. Not all the products from this brand are good. But many are quite striking and this De-Tan face pack is indeed one such.
It is a Fuller’s Clay-based face pack that has ingredients like Carrot, wheat germ, Olive, Honey, etc. Check out why the users call it one of the best products to remove tan.
- Beautiful creamy texture
- Mild pleasant fragrance
- Removes tan within 2 usage
- Makes skin hydrated
- Improves the texture of the skin
- Face feels moisturized after washing off
- Ideal for all skin types
- It works best only if you have mild tan or skin discolouration. So, if you use this face pack along with an ayurvedic traditional remedy, you can remove even the most stubborn tans as well.
4. Mamaearth Ubtan Face MaskShop Now || INR 499
Well! Very recently, I have started using Mamaearth products. And, I must say that the brand does a lot of research before launching any product.
The ingredients of any of their products are all quite safe and the products are mostly free from harmful chemicals.
This face pack is enriched with Turmeric, Mulberry Extract, Cucumber Extract, Papaya Extract, Basil Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Chamomile Extract, and most importantly, Glycolic Acid.
Honestly, at this price tag, this is one of the best tan removal products in India that a brand can offer. Let’s check out the experience of the users.
- Creamy paste-like texture that spreads out evenly
- Removes mild skin tan and discolouration from the first application itself
- Makes skin smooth and glowing
- Pleasant aroma
- I would not recommend this face pack for people with severe acne and also with sensitive skin.
Directions to Apply an Ubtan Face Pack
- Take a sufficient amount of the ubtan in your palm and mix it with sufficient water or raw milk.
- Apply on your face & neck or the affected skin.
- In case, you want to use the pack as a cleanser or a scrub, then massage for 20 seconds and wash off with cold water.
- If you like to use it as a face pack, keep the pack for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- An ubtan can be mixed with other ingredients as well.
- Chemical-free ubtans are highly customizable and it is another reason behind their popularity.
5. Kama Ayurveda Suvarna Haldi Chandan Face PackShop Now || INR 1095
The last two spots have been reserved for luxury Ayurveda brands. And, when it comes to luxury Ayurvedic cosmetics, Kama Ayurveda is always my first preference.
This face pack is loaded with Fuller’s Earth, Turmeric, Sandalwood Oil, Orange Peel, Neem Leaves, Rose Petal, and Oatmeal. The ingredients are simple yet full of potent benefits. It comes in a powder form.
So, just like the previous one, all you have to do is mix 2 TBSP of this pack with sufficient rose water or raw milk. Apply all over your face and neck or anywhere you want.
Keep intact for 20 minutes and wash off with cold water. Here are the results that you are going to experience.
- Brilliant choice of ingredients
- Removes visible difference to suntan from the first application
- Skin looks glowing and bright
- Beautiful aroma
- Although the brand claims it is suitable for all skin types, people who have acne-prone and sensitive skin often do not get the desired result from this ubtan
- Extremely pricey in comparison to the quantity offered
As a whole, this face pack is one of the purest and best chemical-free tan removal product in India.
6. Forest Essentials Narangi & Nagkesar Facial UbtanShop Now || INR 625
Another ubtan face pack that is chemical-free and 100% natural. This ubtan not only removes suntan effectively but also removes old acne scars/blemishes/hyperpigmentation.
The Facial Ubtan Narangi and Nagkesar is rich in Orange Peel, Pistachio, and Nagkesar that combinedly make the skin glowing and illuminating.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Works both as an effective cleanser and exfoliator
- Removes tan significantly
- Makes skin bright and glowing
- Does not make skin dry or stretchy; in fact, it is quite hydrating
- Nothing as such
Trust me! If you are into luxury cosmetics, then you must try this ubtan. It is one of the best tan removal products in India, at this point.
7. mCaffeine Coffee De Tan Face Pack MaskShop Now || INR 575
mCaffeine is one of the most popular skincare and haircare brands in India, at present. I have used several of their products and most of those are quite effective.
This tan removal face pack has become quite popular in recent times. It is rich in Pure Arabica Coffee, Argan Oil, Vitamin E. Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, and Multani Mitti. All of these ingredients make this product effective for all skin types including the acne-prone skin.
- Rich in potent ingredients that not only clears tan but also works as an exfoliator
- Removes tan significantly
- Makes skin bright and glowing
- Skin feels fresh and hydrated
- I could not find the complete ingredient list on the portal
Overall, it is one of the best tan removal products in India that is both affordable and effective.
5 Simplest Home Remedies to Remove Tan Effectively
There is no doubt that all of these face masks or ubtan face packs can stand against suntan. But, if these tan removal products are accompanied by a few DIY remedies, then the tan removal process would be faster and more effective.
It is said that our kitchen holds all the secrets and the answers to every problem. You would be surprised to know our very own spices and vegetable oils are the keys to solving many skin and hair disorders. In the following section, I have shared 5 recipes to remove tan at home. If you follow the steps properly, your tan will adieu goodbye within no time. So, let’s talk about magic.
A. Turmeric Milk Magical Pack
Turmeric is an age-old remedy to treat sun tan, hyperpigmentation, and many other skin disorders. If you can purchase Kasturi Manjal or Wild Turmeric, you will surely get better results. The healing properties of Turmeric and raw milk make this face pack an incredible DIY recipe.
- Wet your face with lukewarm water. It would help to open the pores.
- Take two tablespoons of Raw Turmeric ( better if organic and free from artificial colours) and two tablespoons of Raw Milk.
- Make a smooth paste and apply it all over your face & neck. You can apply this pack to other sunburnt areas as well.
- Keep the pack until it gets dried off.
- Wash off with cold water.
Trust me! This DIY recipe along with any readymade face pack would make your skin even-toned and tan-free within no time. For better and faster results, you can also add 3 drops of Kama Ayurveda Jwalini Oil to the mask.
B. Milk and Oatmeal Smoothie
Milk is enriched with AHA, Vitamin B, and other potent antioxidants. All of these components make this ingredient one of the best home remedies to remove suntan.
On the other hand, oatmeal is an amazing exfoliator. It is anti-inflammatory and rich in antioxidants. Thus, it is a boon for both dry and oily skin beauties. This smoothie recipe is one of my favourite tan removal recipes forever.
- Wet your face or the affected area with lukewarm water
- Take two TBSP raw milk and three TBSP Oatmeal.
- Make a smooth paste and apply it on over.
- Leave the mask until it is half-dried.
- Exfoliate light-handedly and finally wash off with cold water.
This is such a face pack that can be applied regularly. From all perspectives, it is one of the most hydrating and moisturizing de-tan face packs ever. You can also a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil to the pack to increase efficacy.
C. Lentil and Cucumber Paste
This is one of the best tan removal remedies for oily skin. Lentil especially Red Lentil helps to make skin oil-free and acne-free. It cleanses the skin pretty well. Cucumber, on the other hand, is loaded with Vitamin C and Caffeic Acid. Both of these components are anti-inflammatory and thus, Cucumber helps to calm down the sun-damaged skin. Here is the recipe.
- Take three TBSP of Red Lentil or any Lentil and soak for a few hours in cold water.
- Cut a medium-sized size cucumber into small pieces.
- Blend these to make a smooth paste. You can also add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil or Tea Tree Essential Oil.
- Apply all over your face and neck or on the affected portion of your skin.
- Let it get settled for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash off when the mask has almost dried off.
This is such an amazing mask that can be applied every alternate day. It not only helps to hydrate your sun-damaged skin but also helps to disappear the blemishes. You can also add Gram Flour (or Besan) to the pack.
>> Always try to use a face brush to apply a face mask. In case, you don’t have any, make sure you have cleaned your hands properly before blending it.
D. Splash of Milk and Aloe Vera
Just like Raw Milk, Aloe Vera is one of the best anti-inflammatory ingredients. It is loaded with vitamins A & C, antioxidants, and enzymes. This mask is most effective for heavily sunburned and damaged skin. So, here goes the recipe.
- Take 3 TBSP raw milk and 3 TBSP aloe vera gel. Blend until the texture of this mask looks like a gel.
- Apply this soothing gel mask on your damaged skin.
- Keep it on for 30 minutes at least.
- Wash off with cold water
Overuse of Aloe Vera makes the skin dry. So, try not to use this mask more than thrice a week. If you accompany this pack with an Ubtan face pack, the tan will vanish faster than your imagination.
Make sure to use pure Aloe Vera Gel. In case you are using a ready-made Aloe Vera gel, then check the label to confirm the purity of the product.
E. The Divine Touch of Sandalwood and Saffron
Sandalwood is one of the best age-old remedies to soothe sunburnt skin. It is anti-ageing and is magical for every skin type. Saffron is anti-inflammatory too and is rich in antioxidants and vitamins. So, when these two are combined, a divine mask is all you get. Undoubtedly, it is an excluding tan removal face mask. Sandalwood and Saffron are not easily available in every household. But, in case you keep these and you want to use them for skin care as well, then here goes a recipe.
- Take one tablespoon of Sandalwood powder and a pinch of Saffron. Mix it with a sufficient amount of pure rose water or with a chemical-free toner.
- Apply this paste on the affected area and keep it intact for 30 minutes or until the mask gets dried off.
- Wash off with cold water
Use this mask twice a week for the best results. You can also add Sandalwood Oil to this pack. So, which of these face packs you are going to apply this week?
No matter how stubborn your tan is, if you take care of your skincare regime, those tans will vanish for sure. All of these tan removal products are beneficial and effective. If you combine any of the above-mentioned face packs with the homemade recipes, your tan will be no longer there.
And, that’s all for today! I hope you find this article helpful. Make sure to subscribe to Cosmetics Arena for more such articles. By the way, my favourite face pack is the one with Oatmeal and Milk, what’s yours? Let me know in the comment section below. Take care; keep celebrating life.