REVIEW: GARNIER ULTRA BLENDS ROYAL JELLY & LAVENDER ANTI HAIRFALL SHAMPOO
Hiiii my dear friends. Welcome to Cosmetics Arena. Today I will review the newest launch from the house of L’OREAL under the brand name Garnier. Garnier has garnered a lot of trust and respect through their products from the consumers over the years. When such a reputed brand comes up with 5 natural blend shampoo, it becomes irresistable for me. So, let us take a look how this product scores.
Price: Rs. 120 for 175 ml
Availabality: In almost every cosmetic stores and online too.
What does the blend promise to do?
Just take a look at the image.
How does the product look like?
Now let me directly jump to the pros and cons.
PROS (Why you should go for it)
- Attractive, colorful sturdy packaging. I am just in love with this range. Just pick up any blend and you will find your bathroom has suddenly become a little brighter. The designer has put a lot of effort in creating these.
- Amazing heavenly fragrance. It has a calm lavender tone which lasts for a really very long time. I can’t stop smelling my hair again and again..😁😁😜😜
- Paraben free formula which is definitely a great thing.
- This is surely a great budget shampoo with important blends like lavender, royal jelly, honey.
- This one cleanses the hair, does not leave any residues of dirts, oils.
- The price is reasonable.
- Available everywhere.
- Conditions hair. Comb goes smoothly through the hair. Makes hair smooth.
- Does it stop hairfall?Umm…because I am not facing any hairfall issues right now. So, I really can not comment upon this.
- SLS and Dimethicone (a component of Silicone)
- The major herbs like Lavender, jelly, honey etc. are mentioned at the end of the list that means these are not used in a great amount in the formula…😯😯