Best Chemical Free Face Masks in India
When charcoal face masks first came in the market, people went gaga over those. Peel off charcoal masks gained a new hype. Almost everyone started talking about how glowing their skin look when they apply face masks. I guess there is hardly anyone who does not like to pamper their skin. But, not every care comes with purity. It has been often found that the components used in formulating these face masks are not eco-friendly; in fact, the components are pretty harsh mostly.
Well! In spite of this, there are a number of brands that manufacture harsh and harmful chemical free face masks. In the following sections, I am going to talk about 8 such chemical free face masks in India that are not harsh and made with safe cosmetic ingredients.
8 Best Chemical Free Face Masks in India that You must Try Once
1. Juicy Chemistry Kakadu Plum, Matcha & Blood Orange Face Mask
Price: INR 975 for 20g/0.70 Oz
Buy From: Juicy Chemistry
So far, this is one of the best chemical free face masks in India. This face mask which is exclusively launched by JC is full of interesting ingredients. Kakadu Plum, Green Matcha Tea, Bentonite Clay, Licorice, Blood Orange Essential Oil, etc. are some of the components. Just like any other JC products, it is free from preservatives and thus, you can apply it up to 6 months. Here goes a list of the pros and cons of using this face mask.
- Most of the components are enriched with vitamin C
- 100% chemical free
- Scientific packaging
- Skin feels hydrated
- Suitable for All skin types
- Skin feels glowing after wash off
- Pretty expensive in comparison to the quantity provided.
8 Best Sunscreen in India: Beauty 101
Are you looking for better sun-protection for your skin? Check out these best sunscreens in India and choose what suits the best for you.Read More
2. Plum Chamomile and White Tea Glow Getter Face Mask
Price: INR 490 for 60g
Buy From: Plum Goodness
Plum Goodness is popular for its well-researched products. Plum came into the limelight with its Natur Studio Kajal. Just like the other products from the brand, this product has also been formulated with beneficial ingredients. Natural Clays, Chamomile Extract, White Tea Extract, Licorice, etc. are some of the interesting ingredients that are used in this formula. If you are planning to buy it, then check out some of the pros and cons of this face mask.
- Enriched with anti oxidants
- No harsh chemicals
- FDA approved colors
- Ideal for Dry, Normla, and Combination skin
- It has the ability to remove tan with several use
- Penetrates into the skin
- Bulky tub packaging
3. Mitti Se Aloe Clay Cleanser and Mask
Price: INR 250 for 80g
Buy From: Mitti Se
Mitti Se is all about purity and handmade products. I can still remember the time when I had tried this face mask for the first time ever. The result was astonishing. Most importantly, the ingredients are the simplest ever; all it has is black clay soaked in Aloe Vera juice. This face mask is indeed one of the best chemical free face masks in India that nourishes, moisturizes, and heals your skin from within. Check out the pros and cons before you try it out.
- Enriched with minerals
- No harsh chemicals; 100% natural
- Unique ingredients
- Dry powder which is free from any preservative or other chemicals
- Marvellous for ALL skin types; in fact, people with the most sensitive skin can use it too
- Skin feels nourished and healed
- Imparts a natural glow
- Tub packaging is not travel-friendly
Let Your Skin Glow with These Chemical Free Face Wash
Check out the list of top 10 sulfate free, chemical free, artificial fragrance free, and Paraben free face wash in India.Read More
4. Greenberry Organics Brazilian Rainforest Clay Green Clay Mask
Price: INR 700 for 100g
Buy From: Greenberry Organics
Greenberry Organics is one of the best brands that formulates products without harsh chemicals. The percentage of active ingredients is pretty high in their products. This Kaolin based clay mask is enriched with Green Tea, Bergamot Oil, Aloe Vera, etc. which are all helpful even for the oily and sensitive skin people. If you are planning to buy this, you need to check these out.
- Safe ingredients
- Harsh chemical free
- Clay based mask
- Ideal for oily and sensitive skin people
- Good for acne prone skin
- Excellent for all seasons especially summer
- A bit pricey in comparison to the ingredients and the quantity provided
5. Organic Mill Rejuvenating Lavender Mud Mask
Price: INR 350 for 100g
Buy From: Qtrove
Founded in the year of 2015, currently, Organic Mill is one of the best organic skincare brands in India. The brand has a number of chemical free products under its umbrella. This mud mask is not an exception too. The ingredients are pretty simple and the mask is quite effective. Well! Check out what makes this mask one of the best chemical free face masks in India.
- Simplest ingredients
- Clay based mask
- Comes in powder form
- Enriched with Lavender essential oil
- helps to shrink zits an pores
- Ideal for acne prone and oily skin
- Smells divine
- Ideal for both winter and summer
- Hard to find one
Top Organic Skincare Brands in India that You Must Try
Know about the best organic skincare brands in India that everyone must give a try at least once. Have a look!Read More
6. Urban Tatva Chocolate Clay Mask
Price: INR 549 for 50g
Buy From: Qtrove
Do you love chocolates? Does the aroma of chocolates make you feel rejuvenated? Then, this clay mask is the one you are looking for. It is one of the best tan removal chocolate face masks which is quite effective. Take a look at the following pros and cons to have an idea about the efficacy of the clay mask.
- Blend of chocolate and Kaolin clay
- Ideal for oily and combination skin because of the presence of witch hazel
- Skin feels smooth after wash
- Heavenly chocolaty aroma
- Removes tan effectively
- Ideal for both summer and winter
- Expensive in comparison to the quantity provided
7. Roots and Herbs Anantmool Refreshing Face wash Lep
Buy From: Roots and Herbs
In the article, where I listed 8 chemical free face wash available in India, I have also listed Roots and Herbs. Most of the products of this brand come in powder form. This lep or face mask is pretty popular among normal to dry skin people. Here is an outline of the pros and cons of this face mask.
- Percentage of active ingredients is high
- Harmful chemical free formulation
- Mild and safe preservative is used
- Skin does not feel stretched after wash off
- Deeply cleanses skin
- Mild exfoliator
- As the mask comes in powder form, adding Sodium Benzoate as a preservative was not necessary
8. Sand for Soapaholics Deadly Face Mask
Price: INR 594 for 50g
Buy From: Qtrove
Well! The name says it all. This face mask delivers deadly results indeed. Dead sea mud is the basic ingredient of this face mask. Sand for Soapaholics came into limelight because of a number of interesting soap designs. The short shelf life of only 4months makes this product more amazing. Check out other salient features.
- Blend of Dead sea mud and Aloe Vera Gel
- Chemical free
- Handmade natural formula
- Ideal for All skin types
- Exfoliates skin
- A bit pricey in comparison to the quantity provided
And, that’s all! You might have already noticed that the list does not contain names that most people are familiarized with. Brands like Urban Tatva or Sand for Soapaholics is not pretty popular. Well! The motto behind writing this article was to jot down chemical free face masks. And thus, I have tried to curate such face masks where minimal chemicals or no chemicals have been used.
But honestly, the list does not end here. There are a huge number of brands that use chemical free formulation. Here go a few tips that would help you to recognize those brands.
- Check out the ingredients first. If you find the active ingredients placed in a huge amount, just go for it.
- The shelf life of more than a year means there is a strong preservative present in the formulation
- You can also check CosDNA or EWG to know the safety index of the components.
I hope you liked reading this post. Don’t forget to Subscribe to Cosmetics Arena because we keep publishing such interesting articles. Take care; and, celebrate womanhood with pride.
Nice post… Thanks for sharing