Lotus Herbals Berry Scrub Review
My dear angels, how are you? Today I have come with another face scrub review and that is Lotus Herbals Berry Scrub. I love scrubs and my bathroom closet is full of various scrubs. My mom sometimes gives me a whining look for this..😛😛😛. But my love for these is ever-growing…😊😀😀
So, let us take a look at the product and its nature.
Price: Rs.125 for 80g
Shell Life: 3 years
What does the Brand Claim about Lotus Herbals Berry Scrub?
Ingredients of Lotus Herbals Berry Scrub
Texture, Packaging, and My Experience
The texture is like a transparent gel and consists of tiny strawberry seeds. I felt the consistency to be very very watery. It comes with a usual flip cap packaging which is nothing extraordinary at all. Lotus is a very reputed brand and also a trusted one. This scrub came into the market a long time ago. I am in love with this product. It is suitable for ALL SKIN types. It lathers well and the seeds cleanse properly. It does the scrubbing job very accurately.
Though I have dry skin it does not leave me with dry patchy skin. Hydrates well and my skin feels refreshed for a long time. I have not used it in winter yet, so can not tell whether it would hydrate or not. I believe that oily skinned beauties would love it. My dry and sensitive skin loves it😊😊😊…no breakouts or zits at all..yeppiieee..😊😊. Now it is time for a brief PROS and CONS for our busy angles.😊
- Filled with the goodness of Strawberry seeds, Aloe Vera, Orange peel and Lemon peel.
- Budget-friendly scrub. Keeps skin hydrated and refreshed for a pretty long time.
- The full ingredient list is present.
- Sufficient amount of Strawberry seeds are present (this product reminds me of my favourite Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Mask)
- Suitable to ALL SKIN types.
- Travel friendly. It provides deep cleansing and removes dead cells.
- Herbal fragrance.
- Boring packaging. Product oozes out from the opening..😠😠 and leads to product wastage.
- SLS and SLES are present. Parabens are not present, instead of that Cocamidopropyl Betaine is used as a preservative
Yaap..I will repurchase this and will definitely recommend it.😊😊. I proudly own this. Try this and you will fall in love with the formula..😊
Take care, my queens, love you all. Be bold and remember that we are women, the spine of a country. Celebrate womanhood.
Thank you for reading. Have you used Lotus Berryscrub ever?? Please leave your valuable comments here. Love you all..😊
Check out the list of top 10 sulfate free, chemical free, artificial fragrance free, and Paraben free face wash in India.