Dearpacker Home Remedy Sheet Mask Review: Sandalwood and Rose water
The Home Remedy masks are available in 8 other variants. But are they worth the hype? Let me enter straight inside to answer that.
2.Glycerine: Moisturiser or humectant
3. Butylene glycol is a small organic alcohol used as solvent and conditioning agent.
4. 1, 2-Hexanediol is a synthetic preservative and moisture-binding agent.
5. Dimethicone: Silicone component that is used as a lubricant and skin conditioning agent.
6. Sodium Hyaluronate is sodium compound of Hyaluronic acid.
7. Sodium Acrylate or Sodium Acrylates Copolymer is a sodium salt of a polymer consisting of acrylic acid, it is used as binding agent.
8. Isohexadecane is used as a cleansing agent and texture enhancer in cosmetics,
9. Polysorbate 80 and Polysorbate 20 are a surfactant and emulsifier used in cleaners and personal care products.
10. Sorbitan Oleate works as Fragrance Ingredient; Surfactant – Emulsifying Agent.
11.cyclohexasiloxane is a synthetic silicone used in haircare and skincare.
12. Sodium Polyacrylate is used as an absorbing agent, emulsion stabilizer, film former, emollient, and viscosity increasing agent.
13. Polyisobutene increases the thickness of the lipid (oil) portion of cosmetics and personal care products. Polyisobutene dries to form a thin coating on the skin, hair or nails,
14. Sorbitan Isostearate is a surfactant composed of sorbitol and isostearic acid, a fatty acid.
Function(s): Surfactant – Emulsifying Agent
15. Disodium EDTA works as a Chelating Agent; VISCOSITY CONTROLLING.
16. Xanthan gum is a polysaccharide, a sugar-based polymer produced by bacteria; it is used as a viscosity agent in personal care products and foods.
17. Carbomer works as an Emulsion Stabilizer, Viscosity Increasing Agent – Aqueous;
18. Tromethamine: Masking ingredient in cosmetics. Little is known.
19. Ethylhexanediol: Fragrance ingredient.
20. Ethylhexyglycerine is a weak preservative and skin conditioning agent.
21.Cyclopentasiloxane: skin conditioning agent. A component of Silicone.
Nop nop! I would not recommend it ever. After the application, I saw 2 pimples on my cheek area where actually I felt a mild sensation. So, never ever. Though they are inexpensive. But rather go for the Face Shop or the Innisfree masks.