- Flax seeds
- Curry leaves, fresh is better.
- Cedarwood essential oil. You can also use Rosemary EO or Lavender oil or Patchouli EO.
- Take a pan, add the flax seeds (2 tablespoons) and fresh curry leaves (10 to 12), heat it at medium flame. Though the quantity may vary.
- After few minutes, the mixture would start boiling. The mixture would turn to gel-like texture.
- After that turn off the flame and add 10 to 12 drops of Cedarwood EO.
- Now, use a cloth to squeeze out the thick gel.
- THE GEL IS READY.
This gel is an ideal solution to combat hair fall, dandruff etc. It smoothes out hair instantly. Just try it out, I am sure that you would love this.
That is all for today. I hope you like it. Take care, my sweet friends. Love you all. Please subscribe to know more such recipes.
Let us be friends on all social media. Links are given on this page :)).
Watched your video on this. I never knew flaxseed could be used for hair in this way. Awesome DIY Soma!
Recently Posted: VanityCask October 2017 – The Festive Edition – Unboxing & Review | Buy Online and Promo Code