My dear beautiful queens, how are you? I know you are super busy and enjoying this festive season to the fullest. Yesterday when I was getting ready for Durga Puja hopping, I thought that one of my favourite cosmetics is yet to be reviewed.
So, here I am today, presenting Revlon Photoready Makeup Foundation with SPF 20 in Medium Beige. Let us dig deeper.
Price: Rs. 970 for 30ml, I bought it for Rs. 900..😊😊😄😄
Shade: 006 or Medium Beige, also available in other shades.
What does the product claim?
I feel nostalgic whenever I talk about this product. I love its chic packaging, looks very very elegant and user friendly. It comes with a superb pump system. I think most of the Revlon foundations are made of glass bottle, so it should be handled with care. It is an oil free and fragrance free formula.
I love the fact that though I have dry skin, yet it does not make my skin further dry. There are some shimmery particles, which makes this a perfect choice for party makeup.
I bought 006 shade or medium beige that goes with my skin tone. As soon as I apply this foundation, it gives me instant one tone lighter skin. I feel that it gives me full coverage so I need not use concealer. It feels light and most importantly it does not provide whitish cakey look. The name “Photoready” is absolutely justifiable. I clicked few selfies without any flash light…😊😊
- Elegant glass packaging with proper pump.
- Oil free and fragrance free formula..does not dry out skin.
- Gives full coverage, in fact covers dark circles too.
- Contains glittery particles which is perfect for party nights..😊😊😊
- Gives a dramatic look, just a touch and you are ready for a glamorous photoshoot.😄😄
- Simple and concise ingredient list.
- It does what it claims.
- Waterproof and sweatproof..😁😁😁
- Lastly it has SPF 20. A foundation that protects from UV too..💖✌
- Glass packging is not travel friendly.
- Gathers around the opening of pump. Needs to be cleaned after application.
- Everyone may not love the shimmers.
Yes…a big yes. I definitely recommend this product. A complete professional look and full coverage. It is definitely an HG product. I would say that please try it out. I think you will not be disappointed.