||Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash Review||
Welcome angels! Today I am going to talk about Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Delicate Facial Cleanser. Just a few months back, Sephora came to Kolkata, but I couldn’t get time to visit the store. So, around two weeks back, I got a chance to walk into the beautiful store. I was stunned to find all the international brands under one roof. I must admit that it was a beautiful experience. The moment I noticed the counter of Forest Essentials, I knew that I have to buy something and bought two products from them. I was glad to find this face wash as I was quite eager to buy it. Honestly, I was looking for their newly launched travel-friendly mini package of 50ml but bought this one instead. Without further chat, let me share my experience with this Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash.
Basic Information about Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash:
Shelf Life: 2 years
Ayurvedic Name: Madhu Avum Taruni
Textbook Name: B.P.Nighantu
What does the Brand claim about Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash?
Pure raw honey, which has vitamins B, C, and other active enzymes, hydrates and eventually softens the skin. Honey is a natural humectant, so it retains the moisture. This formulation also has Rosewater, which tones the skin. Lemon oil cleanses and purifies the skin. The presence of Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen nourish the skin and imparts a beautiful glow to the skin.
Ingredients of Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash:
Forest Essentials is a luxury Ayurveda brand, and we are mostly aware of that. When we talk about something luxurious; we expect the products to contain the goddess of ingredients, the epitome of purity etc. As this was my first ever purchase from Forest Essentials, I was utterly curious to know that what makes it luxurious. So, it’s time to analyze the ingredients.
**Forest Essentials does not disclose the full ingredient list which is quite disappointing. They only mention the key ingredients which are never the full information about a product. So, the ingredients I am going to talk about below are entirely the key ingredients which are written on the label**
- Aqua or water – Base of any liquid product.
- Glycerin – A great humectant which has moisture-retaining property.
- Rose Flower Extract – It is an excellent natural cleanser, toner, and a soothing moisturizer. It has a great oil control property and fades away blemishes. Precisely, the benefits of rose water are never-ending and thus it is one of the main ingredients in many Ayurvedic formulations.
- Kumud Flower Extract – This is actually Red Lotus. It contains Linoleic Acid, Protein, Phosphorus, Irons, Vitamins B, and C. Ayurvedic medicine practitioners use this flower extract in making skin care products for its soothing and cooling properties.
- Nagkesar Extract – Forest Essentials has a range of products containing Nagkesar extract. It retextures skin. It also has a toning property and skin firming property.
- Durva Extract – Durva grass has a number of health benefits, which also includes skin healing benefits.
- Lemon Juice Extract – Lemon has a high content of anti-oxidants. With its regular usage, free radicals do not form within the skin layers. And, thus skin becomes free from acne or a pimple related problems. It helps in getting a clear complexion.
- Anantmool Extract – If Anantmool mixed with milk, is applied regularly on the skin, it can give a bright and clear complexion. It also has the power to remove acne, hyperpigmentation, and scars.
- Honey – It is another natural humectant. It can soothe and hydrate skin.
- Royal Jelly Extract – This is another component with skin healing properties. It is believed that this ingredient is quite expensive, so it is found only in luxurious products.
- Bee Pollen Extract – This is my first ever introduction with a product containing Bee Pollen. It is actually food for young bees, which is a mixture of nectar, honey, bee saliva, and plant pollens that have been collected from plants by bees. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best nourishing foods directly from the lap of nature. It helps in building new skin cells. It has anti-aging properties and can provide clear skin.
- Vitamin E – Probably, this component is the most famous one in the history of cosmetics. It has a great anti-aging property. It is also a great moisturizer. Overall, it is a great component.
Well! That is all about the ingredients of Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash. I was really disappointed to find that how FE has not disclosed the ingredients of this product. In fact, I checked online as well, but here again, I was highly disappointed. The SA in the store told me that FE uses corn-based surfactants, but I cannot believe a verbal statement as a blogger (tough life :D). Anyways, I cannot give the ingredients more than 3 out of 5.
Texture of Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash: The face cleanser has a very lightweight clear texture. It is mild amber in color. The face wash is easily spreadable, that I found very useful.
Fragrance of Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash: Honestly, the fragrance is very similar to the aroma of artificial rose water. People who do not like artificial fragrances (including me :P) might find the smell very overpowering and bothersome. I was definitely not expecting such an aroma from this face wash where the brand claims to represent Luxurious Ayurveda.
Packaging of Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash: Wow! The packaging and the graphic design of the label are simply mind-blowing. In terms of packaging, I must say that FE has done an incredible job. The whole body is made of a good and sturdy quality of plastic. The golden cap has a royal touch to it. The packaging is literally an ultimate embodiment of luxury. I loved it to the core.
My Experience with Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash
It has been three weeks since I am using this face wash. I generally use it twice a day. For the direction of use, you can refer to the pictures. The formulation produces the right amount of lather which is able to give you a deep cleansing effect. It has the power to remove light makeup. So, if you are into using water-soluble cosmetics, then you can easily skip your makeup remover.
Does it cause you any rashes, irritation, acne, or pimples?
No! Fortunately, Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash did not give me any trouble to my skin, which was a great sigh of relief for me. It is a perfect mild cleanser that can be used daily without any trouble.
Pros of Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash:
- Luxurious packaging.
- Available in travel-friendly 50ml packaging.
- Ayurvedic formulation.
- Rich key ingredients.
- Mild texture.
- Foams perfectly.
- Cleanses very well.
- Imparts a subtle glow.
Cons of Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash:
- Incomplete ingredient list.
- Not available easily.
- Artificial rosey fragrance; can be bothersome for the sensitive nose.
Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon, and Rosewater Face Wash is definitely a delicate facial cleanser that can be used daily. It cleanses properly and imparts a subtle glow to the skin. If price, fragrance, and incomplete ingredient list are not cons for you, then I would definitely recommend you this face wash. Try out this luxurious product at least for once.
*** COSMETICS ARENA RATING: 4/5***
So, that was all about today’s review. Take care; love you. I hope this review helps you a lot. Thank you for reading. If you like this one, then don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to Cosmetics Arena, because I keep coming back with such interesting posts here.