My HG Cosmetics: Part III
Skin type: Normal to dry skin
Hola my beautiful ladies. Happy Durga Puja..😊😊😊 I hope you are enjoying this festive season to the fullest. Welcome to CA. This week I am kinda celebrating my HG cosmetics.
Today I will talk about VLCC Skin Defense Sandal Cleansing Milk.
I know many of you are familiar with it , in fact some of you use this one regularly. Without much ado, let us take a loot at the product.
Price: Rs. 140 for 100ml
Shell Life: 3 years
What does the product claim?
Texture, packaging and IMPRESSION
I bought this cleansing milk a year ago. You might be thinking that this is ridiculuos. How can a 100ml bottle last soo long?Actually I use this one mainly as Makeup remover..😜😜😜. Yes yes yes, that may sound weird. But in reality I do. He he he..😊😊😊.
This cleansing milk is creamy white. It feels more like a moisturiser. As soon as I apply it on my dry and sensitive skin, it feels soothing, moisturised and calm. It has a lotion base. The frangrance is like sandal wood which I love the most.
Cleansing milk is an important part of skin care. Many of us skip this. But, it is neccessary. Face wash cleanses skin, and scrub removes dead skin cells but neither provides deep cleansing.
This product is enriched with Indian Barberry which is also known as Daruhaldi. It has been used for ages to treat skin problems, infection etc. And as you can see in the ingredient list, many good herbs have been added.
Here is the swatch to show that how this product works as a makeup remover too…😄😄
Now it is time to put down the PROS and CONS for those lovelies who are super busy…😊😊😊
- Enriched with Daruhaldi, Almond oil, Saldalwood oil, Olve oil and few more herbs.
- Suitable for Normal to Dry skinned beauties.
- Provides deep cleanse and also moisturises.
- Can be used as makeup remover..😜😜😜
- Sturdy and travel friendly packging.
- Extremely budget friendly.
- Lovely sandalwood fragrance.
- Does not irritate skin.
- Usual and boring VLCC packaging.
- I have felt that here VLCC has followed the same line with Biotique i.e Incomplete ingredient list. If I consider the list, the herbs are used only 12.501%😡😠😡😡 and these are active ingredients. That means rest are inactive components which are not mentioned. These include preservatives..color etc. In fact the nature of lotion base is missing..😱😵.
***CA IMPRESSION: 4/5***
Ofcourse it is an amazing budget friendly cleansing milk cum makeup remover..😜. And if you are not a voracious ingredient reader 😜..then this product is for you. I highly recommend this and inspite of the cons, somehow it has managed to become my HG cosmetic.
That is all for today. I love you all my dear queens. Take care, and feel that you are a very special woman. Celebrate womanhood…😊😊😊
Thank you for reading. Have you used this product? Please share your valuable experiences with us..love you all..😊