TONYMOLY PEACH ANTI AGING HAND CREAM REVIEW
Price and Quantity: $7 for 30g
Ingredients: It has two major active components i.e. Peach fruit and Apricot fruit extract. Few things are written on the back portion of this pot in Korean Language which was incomprehensible to me. The detailed list is here:
Water, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),
Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Fragrance,Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Adenosine, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Red No.4 (CI 14700).
- Adorable packaging.
- Contains extracts of Peach and Apricots. Shea butter makes it moisturising and Adenosine provides elasticity.
- Heavenly frangrance which reminds me of peach fruits.
- Light weight.
- Absorbs super quick.
- Very very moisturising.
- A little amount is needed.
- Presence of Dimethicone, Parabens😕
- The fruit extracts are mentioned at the last that means very low quantity of these are used.
Thank you for reading. Please leave your valuable comments here. Love you all..😊