To give you a juicy starter, I would like to introduce Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint. Etude House is a Korean Brand.
These water tints are available in 3 shades namely Cherry, Strawberry and Orange. Water tint is a new term. Koreans are a big fan of water tints. They believe that lips should look natural, so they apply mostly water-based lip gloss that has long staying power. Water tints give a very natural shade. Now let us take a look at whether this product is up to the mark or not.
How does Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint look like?
PROS (REASONS FOR BUYING IT)
- Attractive innovative packaging
- The colour is superb
- Stays for a long time. Almost for 6 to 8 hours with light to a moderate meal.
- Waterproof formula.
- Gives a natural tone to the lips.
- Available in beautiful shades
- Easily available on Amazon
- Glass packaging, so one should handle it carefully.
- Moisturise lips before application otherwise it may settle in the dry flakes
- Glossy at first but after a few hours, only the stain is left, though strong tint but not glossy.
- More shades could have made this one vibrating.