REVIEW: PATANJALI MOGRA BODY CLEANSER
Today I will talk about a body cleanser from the house of Patanjali Ayurveda.
Patanjali has launched a wide range of products. This one was lauched a while back. I came across this one suddenly in a Patanjali outlet. Actually the term ‘Mogra’ grabbed my attention. Let us take a look.
- Really really cheap at price.
- Definitely a budget cleanser for family from the most trusted brand that is Patanjali Ayurveda.
- Green color is eye catching.
- The fragrabce is superb. Mogra means Jasmine. And I can surely say that this one smells like a jasmine flower.
- Cleanses well.
- Rich ingredient list which contains some amazing herbs like Aloe Vera, Indian Basil leaves & Turmeric.
- Vegetable oil based saponification which is exceptional.
- Use of Parfumary substance.
- It makes skin very dry, though the product does not claim to be moisturising.